TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Must be 18 years and understand the rental agreement
- Will get full briefing, maps, guides and emergency manual on arrival
- Payment for damages
- No docking
- No night travelling
- Pick up time from 8am, must be back at home dock by 3pm
- No docking. Staff will board vessel at a given point to dock for departure
- If first time and have no experience of boating we would recommend the hiring of the camp boat and we can help you with the experience
- Balance of payments must be paid 14 days prior to departure. A reminder email will be sent prior to 14 days. If balance is not paid deposit will be lost and booking cancelled.
- Fuel and any other extras paid on return
Rental covers linen, gas, dingys with outboards, National Park permits.
Ice and bait available
Deliveries of extras/food/meals @ $25 per trip
Renter must get own personal and property insurance if needed